Monday 6 February 2023

Thracian Army - Showcase

This little lot have been around for a while - my second DBA army painted as they were able to fight lots of different Greek city states. 


The whole army - when I painted these I was not aware of the sort of colours and patterns the Thracians wore - but they came out nice. 

The General and an element of light horse. 

Two more elements of light horse - with shields, because why not …

The first 2 elements of peltasts - such a useful type of soldier the Greeks copied them (as I understand it). 
Another 4 elements of peltasts. 

Finally the light troops - I believe that these should be javelin men or slingers, but I got archers because I prefer them. 

This lot have thought a few battles and been auxiliaries in Greek and Roman forces in DBA3 - but time for them to move on. Sad times …

More to come. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment