Sunday 5 February 2023

Birthday Haul

It has been rather busy recently - walking and visitors taking up quite a lot of time. I have managed a game of Ticket to Ride (or the train game as the girls call it) and a two play go at Raiders of the North Sea with my brother. My birthday was in the last week and surprisingly I actually got some gaming stuff. 

Xenos Rampant and a couple of Kill Team sized game mats. 

We got lucky with the mats as the vendor had list a mat that wasn’t in stock so offered 2 as a replacement - we couldn’t say to that offer. 
Hoping to try out Xenos Rampant as a way to use the 40k stuff with the Starship troopers - always good to try and get some use out of everything. I also have a copy of the Fall of Numenor - Christopher Tolkien’s last run through his fathers notes - it will be a month or so before I settle down to read that one. 

Some pics of the moor yesterday - a good day out. 

Hope to post some more soon - probably pictures of the DBA armies before their sale. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment