Wednesday 31 July 2019

Kill Team - Skitarii started ... at last.

So I finish some buildings and thought what should I do next to avoid completing the barbarians ....
I looked at some old Rackham miniatures for Confrontation, even got as far as opening a blister pack and looking on the web for how a shield could/should be stuck on (still not completely sure), then thought Kill Team Skitarii need doing.

Now I have to say that these little blighters are a bit of a pain to assemble - as I don't have instructions, because they were picked up cheap off eBay - the legs and cloaks have to go together in a particular way. Having checked the web - some arms don't match with certain bodies. So on the whole a bit of a challenge - I went for numbers on the sprue close together, then stick them together - which seems to have worked. I have assembled them so they are basically the team from the starter set (I have the cards and want my life to be simple), with the exception that I have changed a Ranger for a Vanguard - so it is my team and I prefer the helmet to the hood. I have also paid over the odds (on eBay) for a Sicarian Ruststalker to add a little more melee punch to the team. Artists impression below - horrific looking thing.

But I didn't need or want 5 of them so an overpriced one will be heading to this team. God knows when they will be finished.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment