Tuesday 30 July 2019

Made some stuff ......

So after all the sci-fi buildings for Kill Team and Starship Troopers, I found some cheap fish tank (not a new idea by any means) plants for jungle type off world foliage. In retrospect I probably should ha have reduced the size of the "weights" or removed them completely. But for £4.99 and some time not too bad an effort.

After all the sci-fi I was inspired to finish off a couple of other buildings that I have had hanging about for a bloody long time. The first one is a stable/inn which was picked up years ago at a pre-school fair (considering the big one if off too university in September!), I have been meaning to sort this for ages. I still plan to stick some barrels and other bits and bobs around it.

I think I could get away with using it from late Roman through to the Peninsular war - neither of which I have any figures for.... But it will fit into any fantasy setting and Dark Ages too!


Then I have this sort of flat-roofed dwelling (I think there is a post about playing with MDF which it featured in long ago) - I think this could find its way into Ancient Greece and fantasy games. Again I plan to stick some bits around it at sometime.
The sci-fi stuff has been grassed and some posters stuck on - I would like some control panels/computer terminals for the interiors - perhaps if I can make a games show this year.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment