Wednesday 7 August 2019

WIP - Skitarii Rangers and other things.

So I have managed to finish off the Skitarii Rangers and a Ruststalker for the Kill Team (apart from show varnish and grass/tuffs).

Pretty pleased with these - I did find them a bit of a fiddle to paint and am glad that I am not doing a 40k army with them ....
Still got 6 Vanguard to do - hopefully before the end of summer.
Also started this character, using bits from the frostgrave barbarians kit - Snake-eye's cleric/wizard for a game (RPG which I don't want to talk about), still got some filling to do and apparently he will be dressed in blue and white shades.
Recently picked up a couple more Intercessors for the Space Marine Kill Team, so they can have few more options (but not many).

Still on the painting table are the barbarians .... I must finish these soon.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment