Saturday 4 August 2018

Sellwords and Spellslingers - something new.

Well I've now sorted out the cards for Sellswords and Spellslingers. 
Must resist buy Kobolds - although Reaper Minis do some nice cheap ones in the Bones range. 
I was going to laminate the cards, but I haven't printed the backs (yet) and it would have been a bit of a pain to do. Cutting the cards out was a faff to do and having to do it 3 times for laminating (front, back and laminate version). So I bought sleeves which means I can put the backs in at a later date. 
One thing I wish I'd done was print on better quality paper as the stuff I have used is a little thin and almost see through. 
The plan is to get this to the table soon for a trial game. Sellswords and Spellslingers character generation is similar to Rogue Stars (not surprising really as the same author), but the games are co-operative and  competitive respectively. They also both scratch the RPG itch like Frostgrave. Both Rogue Stars and Frostgrave need to get to a table soon .... 

Hopefully a game report in the next week. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment