Thursday 9 August 2018

On the painting table.

Having played Sellswords and Spellslingers recently I though I should paint (read finish off) a few more minis for RPGs and similar things like Frostgrave.
Top pictures show the final recruit to my Sea Elf "Seals" squad, who apart from varnish and basing is finished. I like the idea of "themed" warband said for Frostgrave (Song of Blades and Sellswords). I reckon 6 figures gives a good base for the group.
The bottom pictures show WIP on the Dragon Guard with their supporting crossbow men (supplied from fireforge plastics), again I think these will make a nice little basis for a warband. The others are "oldies" but goodies from the Citadel Runequest range and others to make up more generic warband - but themed on Runequest/Greek or Barbarian/Vikings. Hopefully I'll get these finished off before the end of the summer holidays. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment