Monday 8 May 2023

Some more Reivers for Kill Team or 40k or Something …

 I have now finished off the last Reivers for my Phobos Kill Team - and small 40k force of space marines.

A Space Marine NCO, as I had one extra miniature than I actually needed for my 5 man squads. I probably would have liked a better paint job, but as I was painting him with the rest of the miniatures, so possibly a little rushed. 
The newly formed VIIIth squad - the 2 marines at each end were part of the IXth squad but were transferred (with a literal change of transfer on the knee pad), so that both Reivers squads have a grapple launcher and a carbine. 
The new members of the IXth squad with grapple launcher and carbine. All that figures need some tufts which I hope to pick up at the show at the weekend. 
I have to paint up the infiltrator/incursor/eliminator squad to complete the members of the Phobos kill team (and obviously complete another 5 man squad of space marines for the force I have mission creeped. 
I plan to get a dreadnought for the force - hopefully it would be a playable force in the soon to be released free 10th edition of 40k - otherwise they will be playing Xenos Rampant. 

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment