Thursday 18 May 2023

Infiltrators and others for Kill Team

To be able to field a reasonable Phobos Kill Team I have put together this squad of infiltrators, an incursor and an eliminator.

The eliminator - a bargain off eBay, he will be a used as an Incursor marksman in the Kill Team.
Inflitrator and Incursor (converted from a spare Reiver - I would have like a helmeted head for the Incursor). 
The Inflitrator Helix Adept (converted) and squad Sergeant to round out the squad. I now have 15 Phobos marines from which to make a Kill Team, so that should be fun. The usual basing and varnishing not with standing. 

For the space marine force I had a little delivery today of a Redemptor Dreadnought. I was hoping to get one at the show at the weekend, but nothing about, eBay to the rescue. 

I’ll be honest it is a little bigger than I thought it would be got some repair work to do - and possibly so magnets so it can have different load outs.
That’s is meant to be it on the 40k stuff …

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment