Monday 4 October 2021

Bugs - done!

Well apart from a little basing to be done all of the Starship Troopers bugs are now painted. 

These last two are lumps of metal. I will try and sort out a showcase of the whole army at some point (when the basing is complete), but I have a new project of ripping out some built in wardrobes to do and lots of work to fit in as well, so I will see. 


The mantis bug - a big bestie which should deal quite a big of damage to marauder suits. I when for a basic mantis green - what an imagination. 

Finally the Brain bug - the arachnid master mind. It should have some little (chariot) bugs to carry it about, but when DK and I pick up a used set of Starship Troopers years (and years ) ago at a show there were no bugs in the box. I am hoping to pick up some cheap kids toy bugs to stand in sometime … not seen any yet. 

I am not out of bugs to paint so should get back to Blackstone Fortress next. I have purchased a copy of the new Kill Team compendium, so will look to see how that game plays soon … when I finish my chores.

Morts 



No comments:

Post a Comment