Thursday 28 October 2021

New Kill Team stuff



While I have been remodelling the house I have also managed to find the time to get hold of a few extra things for new Kill Team. For a good price (Zatu games) I picked up the compendium.

I have to say I was a bit nervous about buying this, but it is a good resource - lots of stats in there. I have also got the White Dwarf with extra stuff for the Skitari and Sicarians. On reading the rules it became apparent that some decent tokens were needed (and the shaped based measuring gauges would help), so after prowling eBay for some - to no avail, I picked up the Kill Team essentials box from a FLGS - https://www.incomgaming.co.uk/  (well not very local to me to be honest, but obviously local to someone) - the shop was in one end of a pub - so gaming and ale. Potentially a quality gaming venue if you are in the area  

The barricades are part of the set up so that will help with a game. Hopefully I can organise one fairly soon, as I have a number of marine abs Ad Mech teams available ….

Morts 



No comments:

Post a Comment