Sunday 26 September 2021

Rippler Bug Swarm

The arachnids now have a swarm of nasty Rippler bugs to rip the mobile infantry apart!
With my trusty dry brush in hand I have managed to paint this lot (well 9) of bugs. 

I went for 3 different colours so I could use them as separate groups of three if I wanted. The turquoise glaze works well over a white base coat for the wings. 
Just need a coat of varnish and they can see action!

I only have the brain bug and an mantis hunter bug to do and the arachnids are done. I will put the mantis on a base as it is a bit fragile (a leg has fallen off in the painting process). 

I have a feeling that these will see action in a game of Xenos Rampant for a game of Starship Troopers … Space Marines versus bugs …. Cool. 

Obviously I should be painting stuff for Blackstone Fortress …. I will start soon on a hero or two. 

Morts 

2 comments: