Monday 20 September 2021

Back to work - impact on painting

So I have been back to work for a couple of weeks and it has seriously affected my painting output. We have a new platform to get my head around while still having to put things on the old one - nothing like duplicating work to motivate you. 

We have also taken thing 2 off to university, so the house is quiet - I don’t think the change has really hit home yet. 

However I have sat down and dry brushed a tanker bug (not one from the original SST range by Mongoose, but a toy one by Galoob - it is smaller that the Mongoose one but probably more durable and easier to store).

I have also let myself down a bit by getting a copy of the Core Rules for Kill Team …. Which I wasn’t going to as it doesn’t have the stats for any of the factions. Now GW have produced a Compendium of stats for the game - but one of the reviews pointed out that almost all my teams weren’t valid anymore. 



Now GW have published new stats (different from the compendium) ones in White Dwarf. I have bought this issue and it does work with my current Adeptus Mechanicum Kill Team. It will be interesting to see what comes next … especially I have bought the Space Wolves Reiver set for the old edition of Kill Team … I am not supposed to buy stuff … I might have to get the compendium so I can play a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment