Monday 2 May 2016

Been a bit busy .......

Well I have been a bust over the last few weeks - got a new job to star in September. Will have to see how that impacts on gaming and painting etc.

Managed a game of Risk Legacy a week or so back with the team - Steedo managed to win after I pointed him away from attacking me - I was about to go for the big offensive - and onto a he short cut to him victory! Aaaghhhh!

Saturday got to go to Legionary - still at the Matford Centre. But it wasn't raining this year. Have a game of Lord of the Rings Dragon Rampant - nice tense scenario - fellowship trying to get across Moria. Nearly got there but lost to a 9 year old! Showed the flexibility of the Rampant system.  Sold some stuff on the bring and buy ..... But came back with nothing! I was shocked, but there was just nothing that I "needed" - although do you need any stuff for gaming? Discuss.

Got to see Captain America Civil War last night - it impressively passed the "numb bum" test in the local flee pit - a recommended Marvel film. I think the Captain America films (and Thor) are the best I have seen in the Marvel universe. I liked Ant-man so will look out for it on Netflix and the new Spider-Man was good to see. I am interested to see how (general) now secretary Ross pans out in the wider Marvel universe - he a bad man! Things which annoyed me were the running chase scene - some of the fx were meh! And the Capt couldn't keep up? Also the random movement around European cities  in seconds didn't match my understanding of time and distance. But overall a good film with some nice plots and twists. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment