Monday 30 September 2024

Tyranid/Arachnid Overseer and some stuff

I managed to paint up the Tyranid Prime that came in the first issue of combat patrol - I have painted it black with white/blue wings to fit in with the other Arachnids I have - perhaps it should have some red or yellow bits. 

Generally happy with the painting - planning to use as an Overseer bug in Starship Troopers (I don’t really feel like painting anymore bugs … possibly some chariot bugs). 

I have also been off to Cambridge for a course for work for a week, which was very interesting. Took the opportunity to have a punting, walking tour and catch up with some family who live over in East Anglia.

A beautiful city - well worth a visit. Certainly better than the other place. 
During one lunch break a few of us had a look around a classical archeological museum - I do like the Greek stuff. 

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment