Thursday 5 September 2024

Some painting for Kill Team and Maurice

Recently I painted the first of the Voidscarred Corsairs - 3 of these are Eldar Guardians with the load outs to make sure I could pick any of the Corsair options.

I went for a grey, with purple/yellow cloth - so there is some link to the Craftworld Eldar I already have. 

I have also finished the very last of the Age of Reason stuff - the minifigs named generals (which a were annoying packs as it wasn’t clear which figure was which general. 

These lads will be used as notables for Maurice - which I want to play again as I have re read the rules and start up a small imaginations campaign. Picking the National Characteristics for each army.

I also finished basing up the Saxons and Bavarians, so there is not reason why I can’t get a game going. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment