Saturday 14 September 2024

So a little update … things sold and bought

After looking at the pictures on the blog - I sold off the Mantic dragon as it was too big compared to the other dragons I have, so I moved it on - made a bit of profit on it. I also moved on the Oathmark rules as I hadn’t played them and the units are based on multiples of 5, whereas all my existing stuff are in units of 12 for infantry or 6 for cavalry. So I will put that down to an incompatibility issue. I also sold a couple of other bits (excess 54mm fantasy and 1/72 cyclops), so the figures I have kept are even better value. 

Unfortunately this did mean I reinvested in some other stuff.

I pick up some more Ad Mech Skitari - 9 bodies and bits (I have some spare head etc from previous skitari builds and 5 on sprue but they might go on eBay at some point). 

I also picked up a Firefly and Cromwell 3d prints. 

Got them pictured here with some Flames of War Shermans I pick up in the Tank eBay bargain earlier this year. Happy with the models, scale well with the FOW stuff. Now to paint some …

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment