Tuesday 13 August 2024

Big Orcs or Trolls - Tehnolog

So after the fun I had had with the Tehnolog Skellies, I thought I would have a play with their Orc miniatures - I will be using them as giant trolls. These have been painted using speed paints and my normal washes and layering. 

Champion with sword and shield and a dude with a big old club. 
Big two-handed chopping weapons. These boys mean business. 
I did the armour rusty again, as 1 - I liked the technique and 2 - I didn’t think Trolls would worry too much about weapon care. I mucked around with verdigris again, but I am not happy with the recipe yet. 
I thought I should put a picture with a 28mm miniature (a Gandalf) to give am idea of size of these chaps. They are big - pretty happy with these (I think I prefer the skellies if am am honest). They are going to get a decent drying time before varnishing as I with be away for a week soon, so felt I needed to clear the desk a bit. 

Morts 


No comments:

Post a Comment