Wednesday 25 October 2023

Done some painting

So will a little break from work I have settled down and done a bit of painting. 

Actually completely finished - some grooty Treemen types. 

Done with speed paints and with a little dry brush - should be useful for many game settings. Nice quick job. 

Not painted, but assembled some Valkyries by shield wolf miniatures - picked up on a kickstarter a while ago - not totally sure why I assembled these. I have a few wings and bodies spare - but am short of left arms. They aren’t high on the get painted queue. But I think the assembly process helped get the mind to the painting space. 

The tractor units for the Kataphrons are painted and I have started on the bodies. 
I’m not sure if I’m going to do some chipping on these or not. I might wait until they are fully assembled. 

Some not brilliantly done 15mm civilians for the age of reason. 
Done with speed paints - just to get the job done. The top row are clutter for battlefields. The priests can actually be used in games of Maurice - with an effect on your troops - which is why I got them, can’t remember the rule now. 

So some stuff done. 

Morts 




No comments:

Post a Comment