Wednesday 30 August 2023

What’s on the painting table …

Well after the trip away I thought some Saxons for the Great Northern War or some Greeks, but what did I actually paint? A couple of Valkyries of course - why wouldn’t I? These have been knocking about for a while - bought ages ago for Of Gods and Mortals,

The Reaper bones miniature with a press moulded shield from an Odin miniature I have. 
The North Star miniature (again with a press moulded shield) from the official range. I have to say I quite enjoyed painting these ladies, something a bit different. Just need to paint one of the gods some I can have a force (as the vikings are already done for Saga). Of course I need to paint a Greek god so that there is somebody to fight. 

Before the escape to Corfu I prepped some treemen types - "Groots” for Kings of War type games. I picked these 3D prints up fairly cheaply of Etsy. 
The bottom picture shows them with a 28mm wizard (so they are big enough - I thought they would be a little bigger) and what will be a Treeheader (in KoW), an old Citadel Treeman - which turned up in the McDeath scenario pack as Klinty. I am debating whether to get some leaf stuff to put on them. 

I also made and magnetised (weapons only) the Breachers for the Ad Mech.


As alway plenty to do.

Morts 


No comments:

Post a Comment