Wednesday 5 April 2023

Ad Mech - some more Skitari

 I have a few days to sort things out, so I managed to paint up the last 5 skitari (3 rangers and 2 vanguard - one surveyor). And the commander of the tank - hopefully I will start on that soon.


I didn’t need any of these for Kill Team - but now I have 2 ten man Skitari Squads (I also have 5 unassembled, which I should sell), so they will see more use in Xenos Rampant or the free version of 40k tenth edition when that arrives …

As a leader I have also painted an Enginseer Tech Priest.

I think I will put some transfers on this guy - for more detail. There are 4 Sicarians and the tank to go for the Ad Mech (unless I pick up any extra bits - like destroyers or robots at the Exeter show).

Just started to finish off the Necrons - which hopefully won’t take too long, then it is back to the Phobos marines.

Morts



No comments:

Post a Comment