Saturday 25 March 2023

Got some stuff ….

It has been rather busy at work, but that has stopped the accumulation of stuff! We popped into a nearby WHSmith and a quick perusal of the magazine shelves and I found issue 4 of stormbringer - a gw part work. 

I pick this up for the 4 paints and a brush - £8.99 seemed like good value.

Steedo and mine joint kickstarter - Onus came through a couple of weeks ago. Steedo took the later period - Trajan Roman empire, and I took the Punic war and Greco-Macedonian-Persian wars. This looks like a really good product. 

The game looks to be a DBA styled card/element game, but with more detail. DK had a fantasy game called Battleground a few years ago which might be similar. I like the transparent terrain to lay over the game mat  and the cards of the troops. Steedo and I have already pencilled in to have a first game (in about 2 weeks).

I also need to get a game of Kill Team in with Tiger-king (I need to return his rule book).

Morts



No comments:

Post a Comment