Tuesday 11 April 2023

Nearly there with the Adeptus Mechanicus

 I have pushed on with the Ad Mech and I think that I have finished the Sicarians.

These look look a pretty good match for the ones I have already painted - I am sure that the quality of painting is getting worse, which is a bit sad. There are some bits which are good and others which are a bit, just ok. I’ll get the bases done and they will look fine in their units or in Kill Team.

With the infantry all done (apart from some decals to put on), I started putting some paint on the proxy (Char 1B) Ad Mech tank thing.


Of course I am now intimidated because Tiger-King has done a stunning job on a Panzer III. Also I’m not sure that I have done enough to make it look less like a Char 1B. 
I might have another look in the bits box to see if I can stick more bits of plastic on it, before I get going on the painting properly. 

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment