Sunday 4 September 2022

Necron Deathmarks from Warriors



So because I am a bit of a tight wad I decided to get some Necron warriors to convert into Deathmarks using the spare parts from the Immortals/Deathmark kit. I got hold of an Imperium magazine with some Necron warriors unfortunately the set I got only had 4 sets of legs - so can only have 4 Deathmarks (I hope to get another set of legs). Fortunately according to the Kill Team compendium a fire team of Deathmarks only needs 4 - so all good 

I needed a to smooth and fill out on the edges so that the chest pieces matched to the rear torsos. Then I used the rear rib guards and the spines from the warrior’s rear torsos to extend the front shoulder pauldrons and a filler on the Deathmarks back. 

The finished Deathmarks (apart from painting obviously) - the arms did struggle to get around the chest so some green stuff was needed to make it look so they didn’t have dislocated shoulders. Happy with these - but I would like another pair of legs.

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment