Thursday 1 September 2022

Chaos Space Marines - Speed Paint

I have been spending a bit of time recently assembling things as I am not sure what I want to paint. However as I had finished the Chaos Cultists, I thought that I should finish the or start the Chaos Space Marines - I also thought that it would give me more practice with the speed paints. 

So I managed the 3 with the chainswords - went for a mainly red scheme, but I thought that a few other colours would make them less uniform looking- more Chaos-y.



In retrospect the speed paints were a bit fiddly with all the deals on these - I had dry brushed white over a black undercoat. The reactivation of the speed paints can help and hinder the painting process and means I have to get some spray varnish as when I varnished the chimera some paint was lifting. There are two more marines to paint.

Morts



No comments:

Post a Comment