Saturday 5 February 2022

Birthday haul

So during the week it was me birthday and surprisingly my good lady actually bought me a games related present - this does happen very often, so was rather nice. I now have the Cultists of the Abyss expansion (of an expansion??) for Blackstone Fortress. So some nice chaos cultists to support the traitor guard and chaos space marines … but you don’t get any cards or stuff to play they in Blackstone Fortress, because that stuff was in the Escalation expansion set. Now I get that what GW have done is made these Cultists available for general sale (probably for use in 40k games as they are nice miniatures), but the set isn’t really an expansion - so is a bit of a con for a causal or gift buyer. A bit naughty. 


My older bro got me Goat Lords card game, which will be played soon. Last year’s Raiders of the North Sea will be getting an outing this evening with luck. 

On my birthday I got an email from Osprey Games saying they had a sale on … so I wandered over to the website and found the Judge Dredd Helter Skelter (Wildlands re skin) for £18 and the Dark Judges expansion for £7.50 - bargain ad I had look at these and widlands before as a possible purchase. So off they when to the shopping cart, which the added a bonus discount for buying the game and expansion. Postage was a massive £1.50. An absolute steal. Ordered and arrived in 3 days. 

Still behind on the painting … none done this week. Possibly a game report on Raiders of the North Sea soon.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment