Tuesday 22 February 2022

Eldar or whatever ever they are called Rangers

With the Blackstone Fortress out of the way I got on with my Space Elf Kill Team.

The first 5 are metal Rangers - picked up cheap on eBay. 

Two Rangers.
The Ranger leader. 
Two more Rangers - looking pale enough to be space vampires. Pretty happy with these - but as I painted over the unfinished paint job of the previous owner I didn’t notice that there was a few little bits of flash that I should have removed. It was a little too late by the time I did spot the issue. 

Have assembled the Dire Avengers as the second part of the Space Elf Kill Team. I have also put together the Cultists of the Abyss… um Chaos cultists which I got for my birthday. I think these will be based as normal rather than the Blackstone … black bases as I don’t think I can get the rules or cards for them at a reasonable price point. Just need some Chaos Space Marines to complete the Kill Team … actually I could do with either some deathmarks or flayed ones for the Necrons too. 

Morts 


No comments:

Post a Comment