Sunday 30 January 2022

Almost a twelfth of the year gone…

Well I am about miss my deadline for finishing off Blackstone Fortress … just haven’t had the motivation recently. I guess it must be to do with the come down after the Yule celebrations, the return to work and the continuing dark mornings and nights. I also think that thing 1 and thing 2 returning to university has also lowered the mood a bit. However the week just gone seemed to go ok, so I think things are in the up … 

This weekend I was out on the moor in a bit of a hooley - fine rain all day with a strong westerly wind approximately 16 miles with a full bag (first time in about 6 years), on a loop north, then south. That way both sides could get a good soaking … I didn’t feel it while I was out but the fleece was damp when I got in the car - so I re proofed my waterproof jacket this morning.  

I creep a little closer to retirement age in the coming week and will see what little gifts I will get - which will be nice. Steedo is hosting a game at the weekend - numbers and what to play not yet decided, so Raiders of the North Sea or Munchkin might get a try out.

In the meantime I will continue to have a bash at finishing off the Blackstone Fortress miniatures (I have started them … honest).

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment