Wednesday 4 August 2021

More Blackstone Fortress

With a little effort I have completed the painting of a few more inhabitants of the Blackstone Fortress. 

First up a couple of explorers.

The missionary zealot - Pious Vorne. 

Kroot tracker - Dahyak Grekh

Then a couple of the denizens - Rogue Psykers. 

Just varnish and bases to be done. 
Unfortunately I don’t have enough explorers to try’s game yet as it needs 4 to play. I have also finished all the miniatures I had assembled so far. But on the plus side there are only 6 (5 playable) explorers, 7 traitor guards and the 3 chaos space marines to go. 
I am hoping that even with distractions I should be able to complete the game before Christmas - and should be able to trial it possibly before the end of the summer …

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment