Sunday 11 April 2021

Still no games played - but some more painted.

 A progress update on Blackstone Fortress - the Beastmen painted. 


I’m not totally happy with these - but I don’t think I will be going back and trying to improve on them. They weren’t the painting experience I was hoping for - but when finished off with basing the will do the job. On the plus side I am now over 25% through the miniatures for Blackstone Fortress. Prepped and next to go are the Negavolt Cultists and the traitor imperial guard. 

However in the meantime I managed to squeeze this SST M9 “Chickenhawk” Marauder Suit. 



This will be pressed into service in the Mobile Infantry against the Arachnid menace at some point - I believe I have another 2 lurking about somewhere (I am sure one will join with this one in the future) and no doubt they will proxy for imperial guard at sometime too. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment