Sunday 25 April 2021

Building stuff

 Well this week I have been - not sure playing with plastic or metal little people. The weather has been rather good and the better half has decreed that the Summerhouse (where I have been storing the commuting bike) is going .... so I had to do an extension to the store at the back of the field shelters/car ports. 

The basic frame up in front of the original store. This didn’t take that long to do.

Where I got to on Saturday - shiplap on. Still got to move the doors. But it was about 5pm so didn’t want to be anymore anti social to the neighbours with hammering and sawing. 

Sunday morning the doors are on - still managed to hang the right hand one so it is tight putting the bolts across ....

Done with doors open - my bikes on the right. I need to get a couple new bike hooks for them - but sorted for now. 

Doors all shut an locked - a bit of rubbish to the side. A trip to the tip in order.

Hopefully back to the really important things like gaming and miniatures soon

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment