Wednesday 14 April 2021

More painted stuff

So I have managed 4 more denizens of the Blackstone Fortress. The Negavolt Cultists (just the usual basing etc to be done). I think I will be moving on to the first 7 traitor guard next - they should push me over the 50% of miniatures done for the game. I might then look at assembling a couple of the heroes and getting them done. 


I also manage to paint of of the Satanic Panic Hobgoblins from the kickstarter from last year. Some hounds, the tracker and the shaman - pack masters.

These will see service either in Kings of War or Dragon Rampant ... or whatever I manage to play. On the hounds I tried using a contrast paint - but it wasn’t as effective I I thought it might be - I had to dry-brush to get improved high lights. I think the dark brown one needs a very pale base coat. I will have another go sometime.

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment