Friday 12 February 2021

Started some new stuff

So what I have stuck together some of the Blackstone Fortress minis - I thought I should do some of the base baddies first. So 7 traitor guard (half the number in the box), 4  spindle drone things and 4 strange wandering monsters (ur-ghouls).

The plan is to undercoat and paint this lot before starting on the adventurers and more of the baddies (beastmen and the negrovolt lunatics).

I also put together my Meng Char B1 kit so I can pimp it out into a Mechanicus tank.

The tank looks good size wise - and went to together very well for a no glue kit. The trouble with converting stuff is that it slows down any painting ... although I haven’t been able to undercoat anything else at the moment due to the cold snap. 

Morts

2 comments:

  1. Blimey didn’t take you long to start on these! What’s the quality of the figures like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the plan is to do a mass undercoat session - but the weather isn’t right yet.
      The quality of the minis is high as you would be expect from GW.

      Delete