Thursday 18 February 2021

Confrontation Devourer Marauders

So after sitting in the painting queue for a very long time I have finished off a couple of old Rackham Confrontation miniatures. 

To be precise 2 Devourers of Vile-Tis Marauders. 

I picked these up of eBay already assembled (but with cards). Try they are the first of the Devourers I have painted - I have small forces of Dwarfs, Goblins and Griffins painted (and I should put them on the blog at some point,if only to remind DK what he persuaded me to buy .... way back in the mists of time). 

I have to say that I find the Rackham stuff quite intimidating to paint as the quality of the miniatures is so high - these are pretty well done, but they are a challenge with all the fine details.

Nice looking minis - just a touch of varnish and some grass to completely finish off. 

Off to varnish some skirting boards ...

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment