Friday 5 June 2020

Earth Elementals ....

Well a while ago I bought a couple of Nolzur’s Marvellous Miniatures earth elementals to support my Kings of War Dwarf army - however I really needed 3 models, so after a few months of pondering (thinking about buying more) I decided to make my own ... couldn’t be too hard.
Part1 - initial frame of milliput. A little small.

 Part 2 - bulking out the frame. Shoulders aren’t quite right.

Part 3 - More bulking out and changing the head position. 

Part 4 - base coat of dark earth. 

Part 5 - Washes of black, brown and green applied. 

Part 6 - Initial dry brushing 

Finished elementals (apart from the grass)
 Picture of the backs

I am pretty pleased with these paint jobs and the green stuff and milliput home made elemental, who fits in with the other two. Another package arrived in the post recently few more dwarfs ...

Morts 

No comments:

Post a Comment