Friday 12 June 2020

More Space Marines - distracted again



So recently DK and I have nagged/persuaded Snake-eyes to get some ranged attacks for his Dark Eldar (Drukhari) Kill Team - which he has done (I think he has sent the minis to DK for assembly and painting). Any way this got me thinking about how I buff my Kill Teams. 
The Adeptus Mechanicus could do with perhaps another Ruststalker/infiltrators, but I can’t see any cheap (or individual) models on eBay. 
The Imperial Guard - I’m not sure I need any more (unless i could get some more plasma guns). 
But I did have some spare Primaris Intercessors - I was going to sell these on but hadn’t got around to it - but if I was going to use these I needed to do some conversions, otherwise I’d just end up with 3 intercessors with bolt rifles. 
So checking the Kill Team lists I found that I could get a stalker bolt rifle (36” range and a ap 2 iirc) and add a auxiliary grenade launcher (grenades now have a 30” range). 

A rummage in the bits box found a sniper rifle, so I cut off the sights and end of the barrel. An Imperial Guard grenade launcher was cut down and stuck the bottom of a bolt rifle and green stuffed. 
Then the sergeant - in the bits box I found a sword - so with some wire and green stuff I cut off the rifle and put on a power sword. The pointing left hand had a bolt pistol added. 

I think he looks a bit like a lieutenant - but he will be the veteran sergeant. 
Already started painting then in my Argonaut Chapter. 

Will get back to the SAGA, Orcs, 15mm stuff ....

Morts 

No comments:

Post a Comment