Saturday 4 April 2020

Painting the old metal ....

So with the extra time I have gain through the social distancing I have made some small head way into the metal stash ....
First up a Ral Partha - Dark Lord, Evil King.

I’m not sure if I done the reds right, but I didn’t want to do the cliche black everything.
Yesterday I went through some old boxes and found about 30 Chronicle/Grenadier/Citadel Hobgoblins and Orcs.

So I fixed and painted up the Chief (Eeza Ugezod from the regiment of renown - the rest of the command group will turn up in a regiment as will some of the Death Commandos) and Shaman - really enjoyed painting these oldies!
I have gone for a purple skin tone so they are “black” Orcs - painted some wolf riders like this a while ago. Still got a do a shield design and am planning a symbol on the back of the shaman.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment