Wednesday 25 March 2020

Keeping myself busy in these strange times.

With work being closed, I am working from home, but I'm not having to commute or get up quite so early.... Which is nice. So with the extra time I am getting so painting done - managed to paint and base 10 cliff mites for Starship Troopers - but I think they could turn up as monsters in a fantasy setting.

I am a bit annoyed with myself as I had taken pictures of the 4 hopper bugs I'd painted to match the 3 I'd already done - but I have deleted them in error so they are just in the big box of bugs?!

Also finished basing the Dwarf cannon - originally painted long ago.

I have also got so other bit and bobs on the go - planning to try a virtual game of DBA tomorrow with the collective which should be interesting.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment