Sunday 15 March 2020

Covid-19 Apocalypse and what do I do?

Europe goes into panic mode (in the UK stores are cleared of toilet roll!) over Covid-19. I actually think that the approach of the U.K. Government seems quite sensible, but what do I actually know about public health emergencies (there weren't any when I did my 4 years in the NHS pen pushers and bean counters over 20 years ago ....). Only time will tell. My work is carrying on and keeping calm, until we are told by the government to stop and run for the hills.

So for my well being I have started to rebase a Dwarf Cannon for Kings of War (still on 2nd edition as I haven't played for ages and more realistically I am too tight to buy more rules ....). I have put together a couple of guards for my Dragon Knights .... For a skirmish/RPG I haven't played or even got yet .....

Also put together the last 4 hopper bugs and ten cliff mites for Starship Troopers - which hasn't been played in years ..... Only have a Brain bug, a Mantis bug and 9 ripper bugs and all the bugs are done!

Mentioning well being earlier does make me think I have to have a proper review of all the metal plastic I have and have a cull (I keep talking to myself about this but the horder in me keeps saying, but you might NEED that in the future .....) of unused and dead end projects and games. Perhaps if the lockdown happens I'll get the time for the spring clean!

Hope all goes well for you and yours ..... The world with Covid-19.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment