Sunday 22 December 2019

Other stuff of interest .....

In the run up to Christmas I have managed a couple of interesting things .....

First up myself Fish went to see the Wonder Stuff in Exeter - sorry for the poor picture.

An absolutely brilliant gig - started off with a few new songs - I particularly liked their first song Feet in the Fire .... They then went on to play the albums HUP and 8 Legged Groove Machine in their entirety. I will be looking out to see the Wonder Stuff again. 

I have also binge watch the 4 season of the Expanse - a cracking series and well worth the time investment watching it.

I have read the books on in series so I knew what to expect and what is being set up ....... Season 5 will hopefully be awesome. If you have the time read the books too.  

On a somethings just aren't going your way - after just having had the brakes on my brand new (well 4/5 weeks old) Specialized Rockhopper I was out on the beacon on a quick test ride and have now managed to rip off the derailleur ....... I don't seem to be much luck with it at the moment.

Happy Christmas 

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment