Wednesday 1 January 2020

New Year - so much to do.

Well the new year is upon us, so looking forward to lot to of "jokes" about twenty-twenty .......
This holiday season I have managed a few games - a quick (8pts for victory) game of Catan with the better half and offspring.... which the eldest sprog won. But they were up for a game, so a win there anyway.
Then today eldest sprog, her other half and my other half managed a game of my first edition of Dungeonquest .....
A classic dungeon crawl - which managed to defeat us all and keep its treasure! So a bit of fun after New Year's Eve involving 4.5 pints and a bottle of red wine ..... so I'm feeling a little tired.
For Christmas I picked up a copy of Frostgrave - The Perilous Dark and the latest Miniature Wargames. Hopefully I might get some more games in - possibly some solo ones.
On the horizon is the annual trip to Snake-eyes for the Twilight Imperium championship ..... A report will follow (I am not expecting to win .... again).

The new year does mean I have to look at all the stuff I have and decide what should be culled from the collection as some of it hasn't been played with in years ..... And consider what will be played over the course of the year. I will have to ponder on this.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment