Sunday 10 March 2019

Kill Team - walls

So I have had a go at building a few walls for Starship Troopers and Kill Team - current work in progress. I am trying to style them like the Ironclad models observation room on the right of the picture with metal plates on the front (provided by a breakfast cereal box) - can't think of a quick and easy way to do the little bolts on the top of the plates - possibly milliput or green stuff.

I have a few bases ready for a hut/barracks/control room thing and an planning to use an old cookie insert for a power generator. Hopefully will have some pictures of that in the next couple of weeks. Show more progress on the building front. Got some Maelstroms Edge terrian sprues to improve what will be effectively foam core boxes.

Also managed to finish a Saxon regiment for Maurice/GaPa in 15mm. These were nice and quick to do - I will post a picture when I have sorted the flag and varnished them, so they can come off the "painting stick". Still got the barbarians to finish .... Really struggling with these for some reason. But they will be finished before I start the Skitarii Kill Team.
Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment