Thursday 7 March 2019

Kill Team - Alien Tree thingies

Righty Ho! A while ago when the collective was getting into Kill Team ... Which we still haven't played, Steedo passed me the terrian pieces he got with his starter set.
Some alien jungle tree things and if I recall correctly they were a royal pain to assemble (see post from a while ago).
Anyway I have managed to paint the tree things ....


To be honest they were a bit of a fiddle to do - I was hoping for some quick dry brush action but they had vines and fungi detailed on them so they took longer than I would have hoped (liked!).
Also some area were a tad difficult to get to once assembled - but the touch up work if bits had been left on sprues would have been just as much of a nightmare.

Not too bad a job as long as people don't look too closely.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment