Wednesday 14 March 2018

The lead, plastic and resin mountain....

During the move from the small bedroom to the office (games room) down stairs has made me have a look at the lead, plastic and resin mountain ... Well possibly small mole hill....
Above most of the fantasy stuff - I did find a few Greeks and bits and bobs just after I took this photo!
The OOP Rackham and Starship Trooper stuff - still in the cupboard upstairs....
And I haven't included the 15mm 18th Century stuff (although there isn't that much ... Really). 
I do need to get rid of some of the figures .....

I did manage to sell a few old rules and books which I didn't need anymore... Which was nice. 
The only things I would like to get now are a couple of Demi-gods from the Wargods range by Croc games ... But they still haven't released them. 

Still lots to do!

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment