Wednesday 22 June 2016

What I've been up to ..... And the Internet has been down!

Friday night grabbed a chance play a couple of games with Steedo and DK. We played Alien Encounters and The King is Dead. The games are supposed to play in 1.5hours and 45minutes respectively. We managed a game of each in about 4.5hours. Plenty of bimbling and banter (and drinking). The upshot was that Steedo won both games ..... Just pipped me in Alien Encounters.


Finally finished the Chronicle/Citadel/Grenadier wolf riders. 
I went for purple as a skin colour as a nod to an image I saw years ago in the Tolkien Beastlairy and the fact they are black orcs.
Also managed to complete the rebuild the driver of the second beast of war for my Kingdoms of Men.
This took quite a while to do and a bit of green stuff.
Now got to get some painting. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment