Wednesday 6 April 2016

Tidied up and new to the work bench

I have tidied up the work area - with the addition of the Kvissle letter rack from Ikea. I saw this recommended on frothers. It is a useful bit of kit as I can put the different "projects" on its own little shelf - this also cleared space in the cupboard. 

I have also started a beast of war for my Kings of War, Kingdoms of Men army. 
It started life as a Essex minis Macedonian Successor Elephent before I purchased it for a Lord of the Rngs Haradrim HotT army (a unstarted and unfinished project ..... Some sprues of infantry and Riders will be on eBay soon!). I have had to scratch build an bolt-thrower and rebuild some figures who where butchered to make the Knights .....hopefully will turn out nicely in the end.
Not sure what base size to go for - 60mm square (al la HotT) or 50x100mm for KoW which seems a bit big.


No comments:

Post a Comment