Friday 1 April 2016

Nearly there ..... SAGA almost over.....

Well I have completed the final unit of Viking warriors (bondi) for my SAGA warband. 
Apart from the varnishing and basing - which will be when the whole lot are seen again.
I have kept the shields in the same colour palate for all the units and "Raven" shield design - hopefully this will pay off when they are altogether. 
They will also be turning up as a unit in my Kingdoms of Men Kings of War army - probably as a shield wall horde. 

Also finish the evil Vikings .....
Must resist getting making any more.... At the moment they make an element for HotT or a troop for KoW. 

Also managed a few games with Steedo and DK a couple of days ago ....
Odin's Ravens 
Steedo 2 wins
Morts 1 win 1 loss
DK 2 losses

Jamaica 
Steedo 1st, Morts 2nd, DK 3rd
This was the first time I have played this - good fun but requires more thought than you think!
Hope to play again. 

Kaosball
1st Morts, 2nd Steedo, 3rd DK (played until half-time). 
Again the first time for me - enjoyed beating up Steedo and killing 3 of his players. Steedo reckoned it is better with 2 players as the board will get very crowded with 3/4 teams. The scoring changes as you get into the 3/4 periods. An interesting game with some nice playing pieces.  

So a good evening for Steedo and me ..... Not so much for DK - but there is always Risk!

Morts

2 comments: