Tuesday 27 October 2015

Halloween - so some skeletons!

First bit of painting in months - some table standard skellies for Frostgrave and because there are 12 of them also Lion Rampant or the soon to be released Dragon Rampant. In fact for any game I choose.


There are a mix of makes in this lot - Black Tree Design, Citadel (a pre slotta and plastics) and Eureka (Hopitle style).
I wanted to get these done and while painting remember that I don't really like painting skellies - I think they should be easier than they actually are, so these aren't the best painted figures in the collection ...... Anyway they are done now.

Morts

1 comment:

  1. I like the Eureka Skelly Hoplites, I thought they were conversions at first. Well done, you have painted more in the last five months then I have!

    ReplyDelete