After sometime away from the painting table I have managed to paint a few British WW2 infantry. These are the Plastic Soldier Company (PSC) figures I picked up from the Exeter games show back in May.
The top image is of 5 out of ten infantry figures I have done - the PSC figures work well with the base coat wash and highlight. The gun and ammo is a 3D print (there is another one), the crew figures are PSC figures - I think they are from heavy weapons teams figures which were in the pack that I picked up.
The bottom 3 bases are a Bren, Piat and 3 inch mortar team - I have a 4 inch mortar, a vickers team and another Bren team to add to the force. Plus more infantry sections …
I have enjoyed these as they are simple to paint with pretty good results.
Morts

No comments:
Post a Comment