Sunday 28 July 2024

Some mischief, not managed ….

So recently I was “given” the Mantic Drakon Lord - anyway I was looking at Zombie/Undead dragons … like you do. Now Ral Partha Europe still sell the Tom Meier Zombie Dragon - which is a nice model for a very reasonable price, but because I am a bit of a cheap-skate I was trawling around eBay and came across the Mantic dragon for a very good price (including postage), so I bought it. 

Now I knew that the dragon was fairly large, but not quite as large as it is. 

So here it is - as can be seen it is much larger than the old Minifigs Dragon that the Elves currently have (it is a tad delicate). As dragons go the old Dragon is a nicer model - but the size of the Mantic one is impressive - looks like a Vhagar from House of the Dragon against Meleys.

Obviously this cheap little project immediately had mission creep - as I had to buy a Dragon Rider (I picked up a GW Dragon Knight) , which cost more than the dragon. I also should be spending my cash on a 15mm Cromwell , Firefly and British infantry. 

Oh well …

Morts 

No comments:

Post a Comment